if you are sick-do not come in-please reschedule your appointment
310 S. Greenleaf Street, Suite 209
Gurnee, IL 60031-5708
Phone: 847-244-1657 Fax: 847-244-5122
Re-opened by appointment only. We have resumed regular hours starting May 18, 2020 except for Saturdays will remain closed until May 30, 2020. Check under "office hours" for any exceptions.
If you are a new patient-please print and complete all patient registration forms which are available on our website under forms.
Due to the Corona virus (COVID-19) we will follow CDC, Federal, State and Local Guidelines for re-opening. The health of our patients, doctors and staff is our top priority as we reopen to service your needs. As a result, we wanted to take the time to remind you of the precautions we are taking to ensure the entire community is safe.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
1) Arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Do not come earlier as we are limiting the number of people within the premises. If you come earlier than your scheduled appointment we will ask that you wait in your car. No more than three (3) people will be allowed in the waiting room at one time. Social distancing of 6 feet will continue to be implemented.
2) To pick up glasses or contacts already ordered=-please call to confirm received and for appointment (curbside pick-up/dispensing).
If you have a current glasses prescription or contact lens prescription and
you would like to place an order, please call the office to schedule an
appointment with the optician.
3) COVID-19 Screening questionnaire daily for all staff and every patient.
4) Temperature check for all staff upon arrival and patients.
5) Patients and staff will be required to wear facial covering/mask while at practice.
6) Hand washing with soap and water available as well as hand sanitizer.
7) )Personal Protective equipment (PPE) (masks, gloves, face shields, safety glasses etc) will be worn by staff members as deemed necessary.
8) "Routine Eye Exams" for contacts and glasses will resume June 2020.
9) Frame selection safety: sanitized trays will be provided for patients to place frame selections. Our staff will disinfect all frames.
Thank you for the opportunity to be your eye care providers especially as we try to work together to getting back to our normal routines.
In advance, you may print out and complete the new patient packet located in the Patient Forms section of this website. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Please bring your government issued photo id and your insurance card(s) to every visit.
Gurnee Office Location
**If using GPS enter address:
222 S. Greenleaf, Gurnee, IL 60031 as we are among a group of medical buildings and this is the main entrance.
We have a variety of frames for patients to choose from. Examples are Rayban, Nike, Coach, Jimmy Choo, Versace, Calvin Klein,Parada, Kate Spade, Anne Klein,Bebe Joseph Abboud, Chesterfield, BAM, Ocean Pacific, Lady Daniele, Fregossi, Ellen Tracy and many more.
If you do not have vision insurance we can help you sign up with Vision Service Plan-ask staff member for assistance or you can visit the VSP website:
For medical emergencies please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Patients should call our office to speak with a staff member for medical concerns. After business hours, our answering service is available 847-244-1657 to route your call to a member of our on-call patient care team.
Please bring your current insurance card (s) at every visit and government issued photo id. We participate in most major insurance companies. However, it is very important that you understand your specific insurance policy and adhere to any requirements such as obtaining a referral prior to your appointment. Please call your insurance company or if you are an HMO patient call your primary care doctor for any questions about your policy.